NEW from December 2023: The GuestPass museumobil for all guests of our member-accomodations
The Guest Pass museumobil combines free use of public transport throughout South Tyrol with one free admission to each of the more than 80 participating museums. The Guest Pass museumobil also includes a colorful weekly programme and various discounts.
Geographic area of use - South Tyrol Integrated Transport Network:
- Buses (bus, city bus, urban and extra-urban buses)
- Regional trains in South Tyrol: Brenner/Brennero to Trient/Trento and Mals/Malles to Innichen/San Candido or Vierschach/Versciaco
- Cable cars: Mühlbach-Meransen/Rio di Pusteria-Maranza, Burgstall-Vöran/Postal-Verano, Vilpian-Mölten/Vilpiano-Meltina, Bozen-Kohlern/Bolzano-Colle, Bozen-Ritten/BolzanoRenon
- Mendel/Mendola funicular
- Ritten/Renon narrow-gauge railway
- PostBus Schweiz (between Mals/Malles Venosta and Müstair)
- Excluded are: Nightliner, long-distance trains (e.g. EC and Intercity trains, Railjet, Frecce, Italo), as well as the following lines in the summer months: 439, 442 (Pragsertal/ Braies from July 10th), 440 (Fischleintal) & 444 (Three Peek Dolomites - Auronzo Refuge Hut). Reservations for these lines at the tourist offices or www.prags.bz/en.
- An additional ticket must be bought for bicycles, dogs and other types of animals!
In the holiday area Ahrntal valley the card includes one free admission to each of the following museums:
Here you will find a list of all participating museums in South Tyrol.
The Guest Pass museumobil discount card is available to all guests who are staying at one of the accommodations which are a member of our Tourism Associations Ahrntal valley and Sand in Taufers/Campo Tures.