in Ahrntal Valley
Environmentally friendly mobility is very important to us in the Ahrntal Valley.
- Current timetable of the public transport lines in the Ahrntal
- Timetable search South Tyrol - bus and train connections
Holidaypass: your discount card in Ahrntal Valley
This discount card is available to all guests who are staying at one of the accommodations which are a member of our Tourism Association. The Holidaypass includes the free use of all public South Tyrolean transport: service buses, ski buses, regional trains and some lift facilities (Rio Pusteria–Maranza/Mühlbach–Meransen, Bolzano–Renon/Bozen–Ritten).
To the Braies Valley & Three Peeks
TRAFFIC REGULATION IN THE REGION DOLOMITES
How to reach Pragser Wildsee lake, Plätzwiese high plateau or the Drei Zinnen mountains in an eco-friendly way
To the Pragser Wildsee lake:
- From 10.07. to 10.09.2020 the road to the Pragser Tal valley closes for traffic as soon as the car parks in the valley are full.
- It is best to visit the Pragser Wildsee lake before 9am or after 3 pm.
- By bus: The shuttle services to the Pragser Wildsee lake (routes 439 and 442) require advance booking and payment online.
- By car: Car parks at the Pragser Wildsee lake can be booked and paid online in advance.
- Transit permits for customers of shops, restaurants and other service providers in the Pragser Tal valley are issued online.
- On foot or by bicycle: There are no restrictions to visiting the Pragser Wildsee lake on foot or by bicycle. (routes)
To the Plätzwiese high plateau:
- By bus: The public bus route 443 takes visitors directly from Welsberg/Monguelfo to the high plateau. (timetables: www.suedtirolmobil.info)
- By car: From 10.07. to 10.09.2020 the road to the Pragser Tal valley closes for traffic as soon as the car parks in the valley are full. If you are driving to Plätzwiese by your own car you must arrive before 10 am or after 3 pm (charges apply).
- On foot or by bicycle: There are no restrictions to visiti the Plätzwiese high plateau on foot or by bicycle. (routes)