Environmentally friendly mobility is very important to us in the Ahrntal valley.
Holidaypass: your discount card in Ahrntal valley
If you are staying in an accommodation that is a member of the local tourist office, you receive the Holidaypass Ahrntal/Valle Aurina free of charge.
The pass enables you to use all ski buses in the Val Pusteria / Pustertal valley (incl. Val Badia) as well as the public transportation (including
regional trains) throughout South Tyrol.
- Buses (ski bus, city and extra-urban buses)
- Regional trains
- Cable cars: Mühlbach-Meransen, Burgstall-Vöran, Vilpian-Mölten, Bozen-Kohlern, Bozen-Ritten
- Mendel funicular
- Ritten narrow-gauge railway
- PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair
Excluded are: Nightliner, Italian InterRegional trains and OEBB, DB, Eurostar or InterRegional trains, alpine lines during summer (line 439, 440, 442 & 444).
An additional ticket must be purchased for bicycles, dogs and other types of animals!
Holidaypass including Museumobil
The card enables the owner to use for free all public means of transportation belonging to the South Tyrol Integrated Transport Network and it provides one admission to each of the more than 80 participating museums, collections and exhibitions sites.
In the holiday area Ahrntal valley the card offers the visit to the following museums:
- Prettau Mine Museum - Prettau/Predoi
- Museum in the Grain Store - Steinhaus/Cadipietra
- Kirchler Mineralogical Museum - St. Johann/San Giovanni
- Maranatha Folk Art and Crib Museum - Luttach/Lutago
- Taufers Castle - Sand in Taufers/Campo Tures
- Water Museum - in the magic of water - Mühlwald/Selva dei Molini
- Firefighting Helmet Museum - Gais
- South Tyrol Museum of Enthnography - Dietenheim-Bruneck/Teodone-Brunico
- LUMEN - Museum of Mountain Photography - Enneberg-Kronplatz/Enneberg-Plan de Corones
- Messner Mountain Museum Corones -Enneberg-Kronplatz/Enneberg-Plan de Corones
- Messner Mountain Museum Ripa - Bruneck/Brunico
Each of the over 90 museums and exhibition places can be visited once. All extra services such as guided tours, museum educational activities or special events are not included unless expressly indicated.
The pass It also includes a colourful weekly program as well as discounts on numerous services.
The Mobilcard lets you use the public bus and rail network throughout South Tyrol for 1, 3 or 7 consecutive days..
The museumobil Card combines two offerings: museums and all means of public transport in South Tyrol.
The Bikemobil Card is a combined ticket which allows you to rent a bike and to make full use of South Tyrol's Integrated Public Transport network, including the PostBus Switzerland service between Malles and Müstair (CH).