Dolomiti Pustertal Autumn Special
Adventurous vacationers in late summer
07.09. – 12.10.2019
The offer for adventurous vacationers in late summer.
With a minimum stay of five nights, you can participate in up to three selected activities in the Region free of charge!
- Get-acquainted downhill course on the Kronplatz-Plan de Corones
- Nordic Biathlon – a comfortable hike with hiking poles and biathlon shooting in the Valle Anterselva-Antholzertal
- Outdoor Fitness in the forest in Terento-Terenten
- Guided circular hike on the Kronplatz and visit to the Messner Mountain Museum MMM Corones
- Hike along the oxen trail in Val Casies-Gsieser Tal
- Walking at daybreak while observing the wildlife followed by a hunter’s breakfast in San Martin
- Sunrise hike in Valdaora-Olang
- Almhopping: easy panorama hike from one Alpine farmhouse to another in the Speikboden hiking area
- Breathtaking ride on the Zip Line in San Vigilio
- Ride on the Alpine Coaster on the Klausberg in the Valle Aurina-Ahrntal, the longest and most spectacular Alpine roller coaster in Italy
- Climbing adventure at the biggest high-wire climbing garden in South Tyrol in Issengo-Issing/Falzes-Pfalzen
Dates are subject to change without notice*
* With your reservation or upon arrival, please inform your accommodations about the activities in which you would like to participate. The number of participants in each activity is limited. Participation in the services listed above may only take place with accommodations that take part in the promotion with a reservation of the Dolomiti Pustertal Active Special offer. The offer may not be combined with other offers and is not valid for groups.
Overnight stay starting from September 7, 2019 - last overnight stay: October 11, 2019.
The offer may be extended! Data subject to change.
Find a participating accommodation and get the special deal.