7 Summits of Ahrntal Valley
Countless peaks are waiting to be climbed by you. Who wouldn't want to climb a three-thousand-meter peak in the footsteps of mountaineering legend Hans Kammerlander or the young alpinist Simon Gietl?
Here we have listed the top seven summits for you:
The "7 Summits" of the three-thousanders in the Ahrntal Valley:
It is not for nothing that the Ahrntal Valley is also known as "The valley of 80 three-thousanders". Lush, summer-green meadows, dense forests in the valley and, upwards, steep, high-alpine mountains and snow-white glaciers - a natural spectacle away from the hustle and bustle.
The "7 Summits" - the most beautiful summit tours on three-thousanders in the Ahrntal Valley - here for you:
- Ahrner Kopf in Casere-Kasern - 3.051 m
- Rauchkofel in Predoi-Prettau - 3.251 m
- Schwarzenstein in San Giovanni-St. Johann - 3.335 m
- Großer Moosstock in Acereto-Ahornach - 3.059 m
- Lenkstein in Riva di Tures-Rein in Taufers - 3.235 m
- Dreieckspitz in Riva di Tures-Rein in Taufers - 3.030 m
- Große Windschar above Gais - 3041 m
The "7 Summits" of the two-thousanders in the Ahrntal Valley:
The Ahrntal Valley has countless summit tours for ambitious mountaineers ... but not only, hikers who are less experienced will definitely get their money's worth.
Here are the "7 Summits" - the most beautiful summit tours on two-thousanders in the Ahrntal Valley - here for you:
- Schüttalkopf in Casere-Kasern - 2.773 m
- Lutterkopf in San Giacomo-St. Jakob - 2.295 m
- Rauchkofel in Cadipietra-Steinhaus - 2.635 m
- Schaufler in San Giovanni-St. Johann - 2.198 m
- Kreuzkofel in San Giovanni-St. Johann - 2.420 m
- Schönberg in Rio Bianco-Weißenbach - 2.273 m
- Eggespitz in Selva dei Molini-Mühlwald - 2.187 m