Parish Church of St. James at Rio Bianco-Weißenbach
The present parish church, which we have before us is already the third church in Rio Bianco/Weissenbach. Already in the year 1000 stood near the present-day Kirchler-yard (hence the farm name), a small church, on a small level. However, this small church was a flood in 1336 not withstanding and was swept away.
Brunico/Bruneck - Lutago/Luttach 20 km and Lutago/Luttach - Rio Bianco/Weißenbach 5 km