What is the Holidaypass?
This discount card is available to all guests who are staying at one of the accommodations which are a member of our Tourism Association. The Holidaypass includes the free use of all public South Tyrolean transport: service buses, ski buses, regional trains and some lift facilities (Rio Pusteria–Maranza/Mühlbach–Meransen, Bolzano–Renon/Bozen–Ritten).
Attention: Excluded is the shuttle service Toblach/Dobbiaco - Drei Zinnen/Tre Cime di Lavaredo (Auronzo Hut), Welsberg/Monguelfo - Braies Lake, shuttle service Plätzweise/prato piazza
Holidaypass including Museumobil:
The card enables the owner:
1) to use for free all public means of transportation belonging to the South Tyrol Integrated Transport Network,
2) and it provides one admission to each of the more than 80 participating museums, collections and exhibitions sites.
In the holiday area Ahrntal valley the card offers the visit to the following museums:
- Prettau Mine Museum - Prettau/Predoi
- Museum in the Grain Store - Steinhaus/Cadipietra
- Kirchler Mineralogical Museum - St. Johann/San Giovanni
- Maranatha Folk Art and Crib Museum - Luttach/Lutago
- Taufers Castle - Sand in Taufers/Campo Tures
- Water Museum - in the magic of water - Mühlwald/Selva dei Molini
- Firefighting Helmet Museum - Gais
- South Tyrol Museum of Enthnography - Dietenheim-Bruneck/Teodone-Brunico
- LUMEN - Museum of Mountain Photography - Enneberg-Kronplatz/Enneberg-Plan de Corones
- Messner Mountain Museum Corones -Enneberg-Kronplatz/Enneberg-Plan de Corones
- Messner Mountain Museum Ripa - Bruneck/Brunico
Each of the over 90 museums and exhibition places can be visited once. All extra services such as guided tours, museum educational activities or special events are not included unless expressly indicated.
It also includes a colourful weekly program as well as discounts on numerous services.
For more information click here.
Here you find all accomodations which are offering this exclusive card for you: