This Via Ferrata has truely earned the name "Avventura"! Three-rope bridge, Burmabridge, plank bridge or chimes - these are just a few elements that await you on the new Via Ferrata at Speikboden! Beautifully laid out, with many steps and final summit cross, the trail offers a breathtaking view through the Ahrntal valley.
The wonderful adventure Via Ferrata with difficulty B rounds off the wide climbing offer at Speikboden, along with the Via Ferrata Speikboden (B/C) and the Via Ferrata Kids (A).
The starting point is at the Station Speikboden Alm at 2.000m, which can be reached by cablecar. After a 30-minute hike on the forest road in direction to Luttach, you reach the entrance of the Via Ferrata Avventura. A total of 10 sections have to be climbed before reaching the summit cross of the mountain "Kleiner Nock". The tour is designed as a circular route, the return path is on the hiking trail no. 18a, back to the starting point.
- Difficulty: B (moderately difficult), min. age 12 years
- Start/finish point: Station Speikboden Alm at 2.000m, reachable by cablecar Speikboden
- Entrance: From the station Speikboden Alm via the forest path A in direction to Luttach, 20 min
- Ascesa: 350 m in altitude, 3 h
- Return path to the station Speikboden Alm: path no. 18a, 1 h
- Time needed in total: min. 3 h 30 min
- Last descent with the cablecar Speikboden: 5:00 pm (in august: 6:00 pm)